Review of Natwest Student Credit Card


abcd



General Online Comments and reviews for Natwest Student Credit Card

1.
I applied for a Natwest credit card, as my student account is with them. I received the first statement and paid it in full. Then just before I received the second statement I received a letter saying the card had to be cut up and returned without any explanation as to why. Pretty confused as to what I had done wrong, I phoned them, only be to told they had changed their criteria and I no longer fitted it. They refused to discuss what the actual problem was. The limit on the credit card was only £350, and I was not up to that limit. I had used it a few times when I was skint, as all students usually are, to buy food and petrol. My advice is, if you are looking for a student credit card that you can use when your student loan has run out and your funds are low, Natwest are really not a good idea.

2.
I am first year student and just applied for a credit card from Natwest with a credit limit is £250. Unfortunately I was over limit on my fifth month by £22. Before I even know it, I got £43 fine. I called the Customer Service to find out what has happened and the answer is ...? £12 over limit for the fifth month £12 for late payment £ 7 for interest rate £12 over limit for the sixth month (even though I was only late for one day ) Now I asked how come the advert said 56 interest free days or 0% interest for 9 months ... what did they answer? Did you read the terms and conditions? It is a joke right? How many pages are they? plus they are small prints. If we read all the terms and conditions every time we buy something or do something then properly it will be forever. So WATCH OUT FOR NATWEST STUDENT CREDIT CARD. they are not what they say.


Advantages: Low income friendly,air miles,online banking,Convenience of High Street bank credit card for payments and cash withdrawals. Decent online facility,Excellent on-line service, good for students, air miles scheme, helpful telephone service, sensible credit limits

Disadvantages: poor payment options,Poor loyalty scheme value, extortionate charges,High APR, high admin charges, trouble using it on certain websites

Previous related Articles:
Great Discounts on Natwest Student Credit Cards
Natwest Student Credit Card

abcd abc
Related Posts by Categories

No comments: